POWr is in search of an experienced Senior Marketing Strategist to join our team of super talented, enthusiastic and mildly quirky POWr Rangers. You will have the unique opportunity to guide and implement marketing strategy at a high growth, analytically-driven startup. This role demands a mastery of marketplace knowledge to drive growth. Equal parts data analyst, product marketer and strategy consultant, this role will be an instrumental part of our strategy and Product and Marketing team. Success will be measured across a number of metrics including awareness, consideration, conversion and retention. To thrive in this role, you must be a motivated, strategic, hard-working leader, with the ability to balance multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and with great attention to detail.
- Create clear and actionable data-driven strategies to evolve and grow our consumer base in new and existing markets.
- Drive a strategic seasonal roadmap to guide our activity across all channels.
- Assess marketing opportunities to identify potential campaigns and partnerships through collaboration with the Product Management and Product Marketing team, data analysis and other sources of information available within POWr; commission external data when needed.
- Own business case development and spearhead marketing growth strategy across all areas of Marketing (Growth, Product Marketing, Partner Marketing, Events, Comms etc.) to drive revenue, increase conversion, and improve customer loyalty.
- Be the trusted advisor to the rest of the marketing team to improve GTM strategy, attribution, funnel, win rates, packaging/offers, awareness efforts, etc.
- Be the go-to-person for big challenging, strategic questions. Help the team think through strategic priorities and go-to-market tactics that help the company hit its ambitious goals.
- Know the business intimately and help the team build sprints and quarterly marketing plans and goals across key levers (channel mix, geos, target markets, segments, etc.)
- Lead the marketing team towards operational efficiency through diligent goal setting/tracking, and campaign execution.
- Develop and improve internal marketing processes to act as the glue for a high performing team.
- You have demonstrable experience delivering highly successful go-to-market strategies in an innovative tech / SaaS startup business.
- You’re a proven innovator who can defend branding efforts with data, and always considers strategy before tactics.
- You have proven experience turning audience segmentation, brand tracking and user behavior data into actionable strategy as well as catering messages to unique audiences.
- You’ve created strategies to drive rapid brand growth in new markets and amongst new audiences based on consumer needs and preferences.
- You’re comfortable setting targets, prioritizing efforts, and building a plan to execute against growth.
- You can easily prioritize across a large number of initiatives based on business impact.You have a deep understanding of both B2B and B2C go-to-market strategy.
- You have an eagerness to roll up your sleeves and dig-in to the grittiness of problems.
- 5+ years of direct experience in a growth strategy/analysis position.
- 2+ years startup experience.
- Technical or Engineering background (SQL a plus).
- Local Applicants Only
- Free daily lunch! + all the snacks you could ever imagine
- 401k + free financial advising
- Medical and Dental plans
- Free weekly code school. We’ll teach you the ins and outs of front-end coding if you’re interested in joining our free weekly class
- Flexible work from home policy
- Unlimited PTO. We believe in working hard and playing hard.
- Annual overnight retreat to our favorite animal sanctuary hostel.
- Access to our rooftop office in the heart of the Financial district, equipped with a classic startup-y game room and large outdoor patio.