POWr is in search of a Marketing Strategy Lead to join our team of super talented, enthusiastic and mildly quirky POWr Rangers. At POWr, we embrace a fast-moving, high energy, and ever-improving environment. We’re looking for a Marketing Strategy Lead who thrives in a fast-paced culture and enjoys thinking strategically, driving growth and optimizing product market fit through quantitative and qualitative analysis with some of the most talented minds in Silicon Valley.
- Maximize business performance: Lead analytical efforts to identify new market opportunities and distribution channels for our core product that can deliver MRR goals.
- Audit app market listings, analyze historical data (installs, upgrades, downgrades, cancellations etc.) and prioritize opportunities for revenue growth between the Product and Marketing teams.
- Serve as the company's internal SEO expert, in coordination with consultants as needed. Audit current strategy and analyze competitor strategy to propose SEO focus for 2019.
- Create a model of what CPM, product price point and conversion rate are necessary for us to achieve success with SEM and drive strategy on paid campaigns.
- Analyze sales/marketing data, forecast market trends and keep a pulse on industry best-practices to drive strategic decision making that is aligned with overall company OKRs.
- Lead and assist in project definition, strategy creation, goals, and accountability of key marketing projects.
- Serve as an expert on our business drivers and partner closely on all significant go-to-market projects.
- Demonstrable experience with marketing campaigns and web technologies (e.g. online tools and social media).
- In-depth knowledge of CRM software and Content Management Systems.
- Experienced in key growth drivers and toolsets (knowledge of Google Analytics and conversion funnel analysis).
- Understanding of SEO/SEM best practices and implementation.
- Ability to deeply and effectively analyze, summarize and communicate complex data to a cross-functional audience of varying seniority.
- Firm sense of accountability, ownership for end-to-end project lifecycle and ability to autonomously drive and prioritize multiple initiatives.
- Thrive in a highly collaborative, creative, analytical, and dynamic environment.
- Team player, with the ability to work collaboratively with global cross-functional multi-disciplinary teams.
- Deep understanding of business operations in a startup environment.
- Exceptional leadership skills.
- Must be located in the San Francisco Bay Area - no remote applicants at this time.
- 5+ years of direct experience in a growth strategy/analysis position.
- Technical or Engineering background.
- Free daily lunch! + all the snacks you could ever imagine
- 401k + free financial advising
- Medical and Dental plans
- Free weekly code school. We’ll teach you the ins and outs of front-end coding if you’re interested in joining our free weekly class
- Flexible work from home policy
- Unlimited PTO. We believe in working hard and playing hard.
- Annual overnight retreat to our favorite animal sanctuary hostel.
- Access to our rooftop office in the heart of the Financial district, equipped with a classic startup-y game room and large outdoor patio.