POWR is in search of a Product Manager to join our team of super talented, enthusiastic and mildly quirky POWR Rangers. We’re looking for a Product Manager who thrives in a fast-paced culture, and enjoys being the glue that holds together our small (but mighty) team of some of the most talented minds in Silicon Valley.
POWR is a platform that enables ecommerce merchants and small businesses to collect and manage leads and increase conversions on their sites. Our solutions are distributed to Shopify and Wix users through the in-platform app marketplaces, and via additional channels for users on the 60+ platforms that POWR integrates with.
*Candidates must be willing and eligible to work in Almaty, Kazakhstan*
- Write detailed product requirements for engineering implementation and prepare customer-facing teams for the launch of any new features
- Prioritize roadmaps and plan sprints for our engineering teams in Almaty, Kazakhstan and San Francisco, USA
- Research and retain knowledge for key features in all POWR products and develop a deep understanding of our partner platforms (Shopify, Wix, Weebly, etc.)
- Manage product growth initiatives through research, strategic planning, and implementation
- Work closely with engineers, designers, data analysts and customer support to align the different teams on POWR’s product vision and goals
- Passion to improve the product roadmap and developing methods for assessing product and project success
- At least 3 years product management experience
- Experience leveraging product analytics (SQL knowledge is a plus) and running product experiments
- Ability to prioritize customer feedback and user data to come up with actionable product suggestions and creative solutions
- Experience using JIRA and managing Scrum-like Sprints
- Solid understanding of web development (HTML/CSS, JS frameworks, etc.) and familiarity with CMS/DIY site building platforms (like Shopify, Wordpress, etc.).
- Background in software engineering and/or product design
- Experience working on a SaaS product and/or ecommerce apps
- Passion for helping small to medium-sized businesses grow online by building easy-to-use SaaS solutions for them
- Inspirational desire to understand minute details of product data from critical angles
- Curious, hard-working, and eager to learn new skills
- Being helpful is second nature to achieve maximum success for the team and company
- Ability to sync with US business hours for occasional company and team meetings.