POWR is in search of a Product Manager to join our team of super talented, enthusiastic and mildly quirky POWr Rangers. We’re looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced culture, and enjoys being the glue that holds together our small (but mighty) team of some of the most talented minds in Silicon Valley. We are a distributed team and this position is 100% remote. You will work most closely with our US based leads, and available to sync Pacific time business hours.
- Plan sprints and write product requirements for our engineering team.
- Research and retain knowledge for key features in all POWr products and develop a deep understanding of our partner platforms (Shopify, Wix, Weebly, etc.).
- Responsible for managing product growth initiatives through research, strategic planning, and implementation
- Work closely with engineers, designers, data analysts and customer support to align the different teams on POWr’s product vision and goals
- Passion to improve the product roadmap and developing methods for assessing product and project success
- Write detailed product requirements using the Cucumber BDD framework
- At least 1 year product management experience
- Experience leveraging product analytics (SQL knowledge is a plus) and running product experiments
- Experience using Shortcut and managing Scrum-like Sprints
- Background in software engineering and/or product design
- Inspirational desire to understand minute details of product data from critical angles
- Prioritize customer feedback and user data to come up with actionable product suggestions and creative solutions
- Curious, hard-working, and eager to learn new skills
- Being helpful is second nature to achieve maximum success for the team and company