POWr is in search of an experienced Digital Marketing Lead to join our team of super talented, enthusiastic and mildly quirky POWr Rangers at our office in San Francisco. You will have the unique opportunity to guide and implement digital marketing strategy at a high growth, analytically-driven startup. Equal parts email marketer, social marketer and paid advertising expert, this role will be an instrumental part of our Marketing team. Success will be measured across a number of metrics including awareness, consideration, conversion and retention. To thrive in this role, you must be a motivated, creative, hard-working digital marketer, with the ability to balance multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and with great attention to detail.
- Email marketing: develop, manage, test, and iterate on email campaigns—this includes identifying engagement opportunities, designing email experiments, developing campaign strategy, executing campaigns, analyzing results, and applying learnings to future campaigns.
- Paid advertising: research, develop, run and report on paid advertising campaigns across all appropriate channels.
- Content creation: ownership of editorial calendar and blog (including guest blogs).
- Social media marketing: Conceptualize, create, edit, and share engaging content daily,
- Collaborate closely with key stakeholders to brainstorm new user engagement strategies and help define the digital marketing roadmap.
- Align all efforts with overall business goals and report on campaign performance analytics and KPIs.
- 2+ years proven work experience in email marketing, paid advertising and social media.
- Hands on experience in content creation, tracking, and management.
- Proven experience in creating email campaigns and owning the entire email funnel, including defining strategy, creating and testing content, and tracking success metrics.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video).
- Strong understanding of SEO/SEM, keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Demonstrable experience defining, creating and executing successful paid advertising strategies.
- Exceptional customer insights and written skills and the ability to craft high-conversion emails, pushes, and other marketing messages.
- Confidence taking responsibility for and reporting on KPIs.
- A strong background in split testing.
- Strong eye for design and proficiency in Photoshop/Illustrator a plus.
- Free daily lunch! + all the snacks you could ever imagine.
- 401k + free financial advising.
- Medical and Dental plans.
- Flexible work from home policy
- Unlimited PTO. We believe in working hard and playing hard.
- Annual overnight retreat.
- Access to our rooftop office in the heart of the Financial district, equipped with a classic startup-y game room and large outdoor patio.