POWr is in search of a UX Designer to join our team of super talented, enthusiastic and mildly quirky POWr Rangers. At POWr, we work overtime to help SMBs everywhere in the world grow their business online using our customizable, easy-to-use and affordable solutions.
We’re looking for a passionate designer to help us develop a marvelous user experience within our SaaS product.
- Conduct user research and competitive analysis to stay on top of industry trends and understand the needs of small businesses
- Create, iterate, and effectively communicate design solwireframes, high-fidelity mockups, prototypes, user flows, user stories, personas, etc.
- utions with outputs like Work closely with product managers to push projects through the product lifecycle - from ideation to prioritization and design to successful launch
- Work closely with other designers to help grow and maintain POWr's design system in Figma.
- At least two years of experience working as a UX/UI designer
- Outstanding communication skills - you’ll be working with a global team and the ability to effectively communicate requirements, feedback, etc. is crucial
- Proactive self starter who takes on things with a sense of urgency
- Experience leading user research and user interviews
- Experience writing product specifications (we use the BDD framework) to clarify visual mockups and wireframes
- Experience working at a startup and/or in an agile environment (experience with scrum and Jira preferred)
Location: Almaty, Kazakhstan