POWr is in search of a strategic and results-driven Head of Business Development & Strategic Partnerships who is passionate about technology and business strategy. You will join our team of super talented, enthusiastic and mildly quirky POWr Rangers at our office in San Francisco. This position requires high levels of strategic thinking, creativity, and leadership skills as you will be called upon to identify and drive our top initiatives while working cross-functionally with our Product, Engineering, Design, Marketing, and Customer Success teams.
- Oversee all aspects of deal execution, including partner prioritization, assessing strategic fit and product fit, structuring commercials, redlining contracts and negotiating terms.
- Engage in ongoing management of high priority established relationships, and maintain accountability for the health of the partnerships.
- Investigate any upcoming risk/opportunities with existing partners
- Create and maintain our BD pipeline/strategy
- Understand and consistently monitor the competitive landscape, identify strategic opportunities and threats.
- Evaluate new market entry opportunities to drive company priorities and provide insight into our business by deploying data and research (market, customer, competitive)
- Contract negotiation skills - understand the roles of all parties involved in a negotiation, and their tactics, motivations, sensitivities, and intentions
- Proven track record of leading and executing Strategic Partnerships and Business & Corporate Development initiatives
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills
- Excellent organizational skills and exceptional follow through
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to effectively communicate across business units at all levels, as well as external partners to tell the POWr story
- Independent, proactive, motivated self-starter who remains focused on a task and delivering results in a timely manner
- Ability and willingness to travel as needed