We’re looking for a DevOps Engineer who’s down to roll with a team of passionate, high-energy, overly-enthusiastic POWR Rangers. As a DevOps Engineer of a cross-functional team, you will be working closely with the team's Product Manager to help plan and scope work, then take ownership to lead it through to completion. We are a distributed team and this position is 100% remote. You will work most closely with our US based leads, and available to sync Pacific time business hours.
- 3+ years of experience, preferably in a fast paced, results-oriented startup environment. We want you to hit the ground running.
- A degree in computer science or equivalent. We’re looking for stellar coders who were top of their class.
- Strong competency in architecture, able to understand complex production-level architectures and suggest strategies for speed optimization.
- Organized and detail-oriented. We pride ourselves on clean code!
- Global team player who works well with others, specifically us. Flexibility to sync with the US, and occasionally other time zone(s) as needed.
- Great communication skills, including written and spoken English language
- Someone who respects and practices our company culture on a daily basis
- Smart, fast, and hungry.
- Experience configuring, optimizing, sharding, partitioning relational databases is a plus.