POWr is in search of a User Operations Manager to join our team of super talented, enthusiastic and mildly quirky POWr Rangers.
At POWr, we embrace a fast-moving, high energy, and ever-improving environment. We are looking for a passionate person with at least 2 years of experience in an operational role at a small startup.
- Work closely with our customer support and customer success teams on streamlining all user operations. This includes making sure that we always have up-to-date on-boarding documentation, internal KB articles, and macros, as well as proactively coming up with ideas for how to remove any friction points that agents frequently encounter when troubleshooting issues for our users.
- Benchmark support and optimize for a higher ticket deflection rate, better First Reply Time, lower costs, higher CSAT, higher NPS, lower ticket volume, etc.
- Identify what public Help Center articles need to be created based on common user searches, ticket topics, and agent feedback.
- Help build out tutorials for new platforms POWr integrates with and educate the support and success teams on how to support users on those platforms.
- Work closely with product, marketing, and engineering and prepare the support and success teams for smooth product and marketing campaigns launches.
- Regularly update Zendesk Automations, Triggers, Macros, SLAs, and Views.
- Prioritize ticket queue, live chat hours, and phone support hours based on volume and high-level company KPIs.
Here’s our ideal candidate:
- At least 2 years experience in an operational role at a small startup.
- Experience setting up reports, automations, etc. in a help desk software (Zendesk, HelpScout, or a similar system)
- Impeccable communication skills -- you will be the link between our users and our product and our agents will depend on you to keep them updated on anything that's happening in product, engineering, and marketing,
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, and jQuery is helpful, willingness to learn is key
- A genuine passion for providing the best possible customer experience and enthusiasm to advocate fiercely for the customers' needs.
- A self-starter who quickly identifies problems and comes up with creative solutions to help make our support and success teams happier and more efficient.
Here are some perks of working with us:
- Free daily lunch + all the snacks you could ever imagine
- 401k + free financial advising
- Competitive medical and dental plans
- Flexible WFH policy + as many vacation days as you need to get your batteries recharged
- Access to our rooftop office in the heart of the Financial district, equipped with a classic startup-y game room and large outdoor patio