POWr is in search of a Customer Success Specialist to join our team of super talented, enthusiastic and mildly quirky POWr Rangers. At POWr, we embrace a fast-moving, high energy, and ever-improving environment. Our ideal candidate is someone who’s passionate about the customer experience and is eager to help POWr users grow their business online.
- Become an absolute expert in the POWr product range (a suite of website plugins) and develop a deep understanding of our users' needs
- Interact with power POWr users via support, email, and phone to gather feedback and insight into the user experience
- Work closely with support, product, marketing, and UX on identifying opportunities for growth
- Come up with creative ideas for turning support into a growth engine
- Assist UX and marketing in user research and help them optimize messaging, features, and onboarding flow for a delightful user experience
- Give continuous feedback on usability, design and potential pitfalls of new features
- Outstanding communication skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Ambitious, humble team-player who passionately advocates for our users at all times
- Experience using Zendesk or a similar help desk software, Slack, Skype, GSuite, project management software (we use Jira) for communication and task management
- 1-3 years of experience in a technical customer-facing role are ideal
- Starting annual salary between $45k and $55k
- Free daily lunch! + all the snacks you could ever imagine
- 401k + free financial advising
- Medical and dental plans
- Free weekly code school. We’ll teach you the ins and outs of web development if you’re interested in joining our free weekly class.
- Unlimited PTO. We believe in working hard and playing hard.
- Annual overnight retreat to our favorite animal sanctuary
- Access to our rooftop office in the heart of the Financial district, equipped with a classic startup-y game room and large outdoor patio