We’re looking for a Growth Manager who’s down to roll with a team of passionate, high-energy, overly-enthusiastic POWR Rangers. As our first dedicated Growth Manager, you will own growth strategies and initiatives across multiple departments. You will work closely with department leads in Product and Customer Experience (CX) to drive growth in various channels with a strong focus on CMS and ecommerce app markets.
This is a cross-functional individual contributor role. We are a distributed team and this position is 100% remote. You will work most closely with US based leads, and available to sync during Pacific time business hours.
- Establish growth strategies for various parts of the growth funnel and create alignment with the leadership team.
- Identify and validate new growth opportunities via data analysis, competitive analysis, user research, partner conversations, A/B testing, etc.
- Write detailed requirements for product features, A/B tests, and other updates that can be handed off to a product team for implementation.
- Work closely with CX (Customer Success, Customer Support, and Marketing), UX, and Product to share knowledge, develop new insights, and ideate on new growth opportunities.
- Manage our partnerships pipeline and proactively seek out new opportunities for co-marketing, events, integrations, and other partnership activities with key players within the ecommerce ecosystem.
- Passion for and eagerness to develop a deep understanding of our core user base, ecommerce merchants and SMBs
- Solid understanding of growth funnels and loops and how to translate data insights into successful growth strategies
- A deep understanding of various customer acquisition channels, e.g., search engine results, paid ads, email referrals, organic traffic, social media referrals, etc.
- Experience running A/B tests, working with a variety of datasets (SQL database, Google Analytics, Hubspot, etc.), SEO, and owning pricing strategy at a SaaS company.
- You’re comfortable working alone and on a team. You’re in charge of your schedule and excel at working independently but make an effort to loop in others to brainstorm, share knowledge, and create alignment around new ideas and initiatives.
- At least 2 years in a cross-functional growth role at a SaaS company
- Experience working directly with engineering and UX on product development
- Experience growing a product with app markets and tech partnerships as the primary acquisition channels.
- Relevant experience in the ecommerce SaaS space (Shopify, BigCommerce, etc.) - as a developer, marketer, or even as a shop owner.
- Technical background, incl. understanding of front-end technologies, SQL, APIs, etc.
What we offer:
- 100% remote-friendly with flexible work hours.
- Work from anywhere in the world. As long as you can be available for cross-functional meetings (usually between 9am and 12pm PT), we don’t care where in the world you are.
- Unlimited vacation time.
- 100% covered employee medical, dental, vision
- Paid Parental Leave
- Salary: DOE