POWr is in search of a Customer Support Manager to join our team of super talented, enthusiastic and mildly quirky POWr Rangers. At POWr, we work overtime to make sure our users have the best experience possible. We need someone to take a data-driven approach to how we better support our users.
- Manage a small team of in-house and remote customer support agents.
- Evaluate user needs, collect customer feedback, define technical problems, and work with the customer support, engineering, and product team to determine solutions.
- Maintain thorough customer support metrics to help our team make data-driven decisions.
- Benchmark support and optimize for lower costs, better First Reply Time, higher CSAT, lower ticket volume, etc.
- Identify what new help articles should be created based on common searches, ticket topics, and agent feedback.
- Regularly update Zendesk Automations, Triggers, Macros, SLAs, and Views.
- Prioritize ticket queue, live chat hours, and phone support hours based on volume and high-level company KPIs.
Here’s our ideal candidate:
- At least 2 years experience in a technical customer support role (ideally for a SaaS product)
- At least 1 year experience managing a small team in a startup environment
- Experience setting up reports, automations, etc. in a help desk software (Zendesk, HelpScout, or a similar system)
- Impeccable communication skills -- you will be the link between support and the rest of the team. You speak our customers' language but know how to efficiently relay information to the engineering team
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, and jQuery is helpful, willingness to learn is key
- A genuine passion for providing the best possible customer experience and enthusiasm to advocate fiercely for the customers' needs.
Here are some perks of working with us:
- Free daily lunch + all the snacks you could ever imagine
- 401k + free financial advising
- Competitive medical and dental plans
- Flexible WFH policy + as many vacation days as you need to get your batteries recharged
- Access to our rooftop office in the heart of the Financial district, equipped with a classic startup-y game room and large outdoor patio